ARFP represents association of leaders in which the leading pharmaceutical companies of the country participate. The principle of "open doors" for the accession to association ARFP combines with serious requirements to the companies - to potential members who have to meet the following requirements:
- realize the policy directed on the maximum observance of interests of consumers of medicines in the Russian Federation;
- have the manufacturing pharmaceutical enterprise which is carrying out transition to the GMP and ISO 9000 standards in the territory of the Russian Federation;
- participate in programs for scientific development and deployment in production of new preparations;
- have high quality of management, possess organizational and financial openness;
- conform to the international standards and the rules of the management and financial accounting and reporting;
- conduct active marketing policy, including "branding" of own production;
- realize the program of "import substitution";
- have accurately expressed position on fight against distribution of the forged production in the Russian pharmaceutical market.
Thus, participation in work ARFP serves as reflection of achievements of the pharmaceutical company, both in business, and in the social sphere. Membership in ARFP imposes on management and the personnel of the pharmaceutical companies additional social responsibility and the state.